Wednesday 23 March 2011

April fools sayings and quotes

For inspiration for the name of the book, I decided to look up some sayings and proverbs about jokes, fools and pranks. Here are my favourites and the ones I feel are the most relevant  to our brief...


Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.  


I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. 



Even the gods love jokes. 


A sense of humor is the only divine quality of man.


Dont just learn the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.


A joke is a very serious thing.


I'm not offended by dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb, I also 


I dont mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.


Never risk a joke with someone who is unable to comprehend it.


Most jokes state a bitter truth.


Gags die, humour doesn't.


A thing said in jest is half confessed.




http://thinkexist.com/quotations/jokes/

No comments:

Post a Comment